Reminds you when you go to a domain by visually changing the window..
Test Assured 简介 ———
**Version 2.0 Update – fixed “illegal path” issue for Mac OS users**
Software quality assurance analysts know how important it is to be mindful of what environment they’re conducting tests in so that they don’t make changes in the wrong environment. What makes this difficult is that environments often look identical.
Test Assured is a tool that helps users be visually reminded of which environment they’re actually in. It allows the user to display a different colored border around the page, per-domain (example: development = green, staging = yellow, production = red)
Adding a domain is simple:
1) Navigate to an domain you’d like to be alerted about.
2) Click the Test Assured extension button (red exclamation point) in the top-right corner of the browser
3) Select a color and a border width and click the “Add this domain” button. Test Assured will instantly place a border around the entire window according to your selection.
Removing an environment is simple:
1) Navigate to an domain you’d no longer like to be alerted about.
2) Click the Test Assured extension button (red exclamation point) in the top-right corner of the browser)
3) Click the “Remove this domain” button and Test Assure will remove the border.
Although there are already more features coming soon, your feedback and support is immensely appreciated.