- 官网：Rohan Khajuria
Quickly search a page for a word and its synonyms...
Searching a page for a topic but just can’t seem to find it? SmartSearch is an extension that allows you to search a page not only for a word, but for its synonyms as well.
SmartSearch has an options page that allows you to customize your search functionality. To access the options page, enter “chrome://extensions” into your address bar, find SmartSearch, and click on “options”.
• Use the shortcut CTRL+SHIFT+F or click on the extension icon to toggle the search box.
• To search, type in your search query and press enter, the next button, or the previous button.
• Click the counter button (top left) to reset your search iteration to the first term.
• Click the synonyms button (top right) to display a list of the synonyms found on the page.
• Waiting until a page is loaded to search will yield the best results.
On First Installation:
• Visit the option page (see above) to select search functionality.
• Any pages that were open before installation will have to be reloaded to be searched.
Feel free to report any bugs, recommend any features, or ask any questions!